*Prior experience in managing an eCommerce store is mandatory.*
About the role :
We are on the hunt for an eCommerce Client Success Manager to work some of the top brands on accelerating their growth through smart eCommerce.
This is a client-facing role which requires you to work on both strategic long term projects as well as tactical activities with clients.
To be successful in this role it is imperative you have a good understanding of eCommerce concepts and platforms.
- Manage a portfolio of clients – strategically and tactically.
- Client relationship management with respect to their eCommerce website.
- Work with OD’s internal teams to review and identify client growth opportunities across all key streams such as Tech, Media, CRO, SEO, and Data.
- Maintain, present and execute the client’s ‘rolling strategy’ of activities that drive growth.
- Funnel all agreed work into ‘sprints’ for the development team via clearly articulated tickets.
- Work closely with internal teams on the execution of agreed work.
- Conduct WIP meetings with clients to go over the status of all activities and performances vs. goals.
- Routinely report on performances from completed activities via insightful reports using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and any other reporting tools as required.
- Build and own strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Build and document knowledge of the client’s business and maintain documented records of client discussions.
- Actively contribute to ensuring financial targets are reached.
Skills and experience :
Hustle & attitude is everything at Overdose, so this role is open to applicants at both Intermediate & Senior levels. We would expect :
- A minimum of 2 years working within an eCommerce environment. (Experience with Shopify / Magento / BigCommerce will be an advantage).
- Ability to relate to clients and manage a number of client relationships.
- Prior experience working closely with website developers and the ability to articulate projects/work in a clear, precise and organised manner.
- Proficiency in using Google Analytics to extract insightful data and report back to clients. Knowledge of dashboarding tools such as Google Data Studio and/or experience with tools such as Supermetrics would be an advantage.
- A working understanding of ad platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and how they can be leveraged to influence acquisition side metrics.
- Understanding of basic underlying technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS will definitely be an advantage.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great attitude and drive to get things done and ‘make it happen’.
Although it is useful to have a working knowledge of an agency it is not imperative. We particularly encourage client-side eCommerce managers to apply for this role to bring an authentic level of exposure.
This is a rare opportunity to get into the driving seat of an agency with a proven track record & capability set and to define the future of the business.
Job benefits and perks :
The role will include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual 13th-month retention bonus
- Annual training/seminar allowance
- The chance to work with some of the best eCommerce people in the business
- Offices are located in Newmarket close to great cafes, gym and shops
- Only candidates with the legal right to live and work in New Zealand and currently residing in New Zealand will be considered.
- No recruitment agencies, please.