*Minimum 2 years experience in SEO*
Overdose Digital is an award winning e-commerce agency with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, United States and Europe, is looking for a smart, passionate and experienced SEO Specialist to join its fast growing SEO teams in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
About the role :
As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for development and delivery of SEO consulting for our clients as well as tracking and measuring results. You will work on putting together comprehensive SEO audits and strategies, defining tactics used to achieve client goals, and presenting your findings directly to clients.
The perfect candidate will have at least 2+ years of hands on experience solving tough technical SEO problems and proven experience utilising various reporting and analytical platforms. Having experience in the E-commerce industry is a bonus. You must have a strong technical SEO background and strong grasp of how search engines work.
This role would include but not limited to:
- Developing a long-term SEO strategy with a strong focus on the key pillars of SEO
- Coming up with new ideas, leading brainstorms, and staying organized
- Taking hands-on and creative approaches with content planning & ideation
- Staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends
- Performing site-specific keyword research and competitive analysis
- Performing technical SEO Audits and driving the implementation of on-page website SEO optimisation
- Performing and delivering SEO migration projects
- Performing backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation, and optimization
- Preparing and communicating regular & ad hoc reporting on SEO performance
- Working independently with business stakeholders to identify KPI s, develop dashboards, and interpret metrics to deliver sound, data-driven recommendations
- Highly proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint with the ability to analyze data and prepare reports presentation
What we’re looking for :
- Data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas): Important data skills for this role include analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Technical skills (an understanding of how the web and Google works). This means you have a good sense (even if only conceptually) of what happens when someone presses enter in their web browser from a technical perspective.
- Demonstrated technical SEO skills with a strong understanding of crawling and indexing
- Proficient with tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Motivation, dedication, and curiosity
- Someone who loves learning new things, and admits when they don t go as planned
- Experience with SEO applications, tools, and web analytics packages
- A demonstrated track record of increasing rankings, traffic, and or revenue while managing and executing search engine optimization strategies and tactics
- Working knowledge of web development a plus
Job benefits and perks :
- Annual performance bonus
- Personal training and self-development allowance
- Flexible working arrangements (working from home)
- Paid annual leave for your Birthday
- Regular company social events
- Breakfast provided
- Only candidates with the legal right to live and work in Australia and currently residing in Australia will be considered.
- No recruitment agencies, please.
About Overdose Digital
An award winning ecommerce agency with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, Singapore, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Berlin, Vienna, Cork & Kiev. Our e-commerce services cover the entire lifecycle of Digital Commerce; from Business Design, Brand, Creative & UX, through to Managed Execution, Platform Architecture, Social Strategy, Search, Insights, and Marketing Automation.
We take a firm “no BS” approach to business, and brand ourselves anti-agency. We pride ourselves on delivering fit-for-purpose solutions, with positive ROI for our clients, and a belief structure based on creating mutual value. We refer to ourselves as “digital business accelerators”, and operate primarily as partners, rather than suppliers.